Today is National Register to Vote! This is something I have been passionate about for many years. No matter if you are Democrat or Republican or a little bit of both at times, we want you to feel heard and exercise your right to vote.
You can go to https://www.usa.gov/register-to-vote and find where to vote in your state.
According to AltaMed.com here are 5 reasons you should vote (no matter the election type):
1. Elections have consequences. Every vote matters.
2. It’s your right. Not voting is giving up your voice.
3. It’s your money. (Yes your tax dollars)
4. Voting is an opportunity for change.
5. The community depends on you!