Counseling Intern – Emporia State University
$30 a Session & seeing people via Telehealth
Is NOT accepting new clients.
Bonnie is from Emporia State, where she is completing her Masters. We are excited to work with her. She is seeing clients via Telehealth and has openings immediately and in the evenings with a fee of $30 a session.
Bonnie is highly qualified and has a passion to work with children and adolescents to help them with coping with difficult emotions. She enjoys working with families to help give them the skills they need.
Bonnie Works with:
- Adolescence (10-19)
- Young Adults (19 and older)
- Women’s Issues
- Self Harm
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Self Pay – Individual Therapy Session 60 minutes – $30
- Coaching/Crisis calls – FREE ( after being an established client of 3 or more sessions) (10 min or less)
- Letter from a therapist – $100
- FMLA Paperwork Filled out – $100 ( Will only be filled out client attends at least 6 sessions )
- No Call/No Show – $30
- Late Cancel (Less the 24 hours) – $30
- Scholarships – These are on a case by case basis and it will go on a 3 to 6 month commitment. If you need therapy and can not afford it, please do not let this hold you back.
Late Cancellation & No Show Policy:
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay $30 that will be collected that day. Also if you do not show up for an appointment and have a reoccurring appointment time, you will be taken off of the schedule after two no-shows and will need to contact the office to reschedule a new appointment time.