Provisionally Licensed Professional Counselor
(Under Rachael Julstrom, LPC Supervision)
Bonnie Is NOT Currently Accepting New Clients who are female and 18 and older via In-Person and Online.
Bonnie is a Master Level Therapist with a focus in mental health counseling. She enjoys working with adolescents and adults, specifically those dealing with
- Chaos and high stress-situations
- Difficulty handling emotions and Suicidal feelings
Since transitioning from an Intern to a Provisionally Licensed Counselor through Middle Path, Bonnie uses DBT to help her clients use skills to empower themselves through their difficulties. Bonnie also offers EMDR therapy, for anyone wanting to work through trauma of any kind.Bonnie holds a Master’s Degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling as well as a Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, both through Emporia State University.
- Self Pay – Individual Therapy Session 60 minutes – $125
- Coaching/Crisis calls – FREE ( after being an established client of 3 or more sessions) (10 min or less)
- Letter from a therapist – $100
- FMLA Paperwork Filled out – $100 ( Will only be filled out client attends at least 6 sessions )
- No Call/No Show – $75
- Late Cancel (Less the 24 hours) – $75
- United Healthcare
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield (PPO)
- We do not accept EAP’s at this time.
- I am not in-network with any additional insurance companies at this time. Yet, we will provide a Superbill that can be submitted to your insurance for possible reimbursement with your Out of Network Benefits. Be aware that services not covered by your insurance are your responsibility. Please check with your insurance company prior to your appointment to confirm eligibility, deductible and copay information. Payment is due at the time of service.
- Payment can be in cash or with major cards. We keep your credit card on file for one calendar year to pay for any upcoming appointments or take care of any late cancellation or no-show fees.
- If for some reason you have a client balance or an insurance balance that is $100 or over, you will not be allowed to make any additional appointments until the balance is paid in full.
Late Cancellation & No Show Policy:
- If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay $75 that will be collected that day.
- Also if you do not show up for an appointment and have a reoccurring appointment time, you will be taken off of the schedule after two no-shows and will need to contact the office to reschedule a new appointment time.