Provisionally Licensed Professional Counselor
$100 a Session & seeing people In-Person in Blue Springs, MO and Via Telehealth in Kansas and Missouri.
IS accepting new clients.
Bonnie is a Master Level Therapist with a focus in mental health counseling. Since transitioning from an Intern to a Provisionally Licensed Counselor through Middle Path, Bonnie uses DBT to help her clients use skills to empower themselves through their difficulties.
Bonnie holds a Master’s Degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling as well as a Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, both through Emporia State University.
She enjoys working with adolescents and adults, specifically those dealing with:
- Adolescence (10-19)
- Young Adults (19 and older)
- Chaos and high stress-situations
- Difficulty handling emotions
- Suicidal feelings
- Self Pay – Individual Therapy Session 60 minutes – $100
- Coaching/Crisis calls – FREE ( after being an established client of 3 or more sessions) (10 min or less)
- Letter from a therapist – $100
- FMLA Paperwork Filled out – $100 ( Will only be filled out client attends at least 6 sessions )
- No Call/No Show – $75
- Late Cancel (Less the 24 hours) – $75
- Scholarships – These are on a case by case basis and it will go on a 3 to 6 month commitment. If you need therapy and can not afford it, please do not let this hold you back.
Late Cancellation & No Show Policy:
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay $75 that will be collected that day. Also if you do not show up for an appointment and have a reoccurring appointment time, you will be taken off of the schedule after two no-shows and will need to contact the office to reschedule a new appointment time.