Rachael Julstrom, LPC
Therapist, Supervisor and Owner
Licensed in Missouri, Kansas and Arkansas
Rachael Is Currently Accepting New Clients who are female and 18 and older via Online at a Self Pay Rate of $125 and in the states of Missouri, Arkansas and Missouri.
Rachael specializes in working with individuals and young adults who have been diagnosed with Bipolar I & II , BPD and PTSD.
Rachael K. Julstrom, MA, LPC is a Master Level Therapist who specializes in working with young adults (18+) who are having issues with:
- College Issues
- Boundaries ( with peers and family )
- Career Counseling
- Big Emotions ( Such as Anxiety Attacks & Depressive Episodes )
- Healthy and Toxic Relationships
- Coping Skills
- Suicidal Thoughts and Behaviors
Using DBT ( Dialectical Behavioral Therapy) it is the best way to help a client develop skills that will last them a lifetime.
Rachael holds a Masters Degree in Counseling from Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary and a Bachelor of Communication from the University of Arkansas.
- Self Pay – Intake – Initial Assessment (60 Minutes) $150
- Self Pay – Individual Therapy Session 60 minutes – $125
- Self Pay – Mini Session – 30 minutes – $70
- Coaching/Crisis calls – FREE (after being an established client of 4 or more sessions) (10 min or less)
- Scholarships: if you are in need of a reduced rate please contact the therapist and discuss this with them to see what would be available.
- Letter from a therapist – $100
- FMLA Paperwork Filled out – $100 ( Will only be filled out client attends at least 6 sessions )
- No Call/No Show – $75
- Late Cancel (Less the 24 hours) – $75
We do not accept EAP’s at this time.
At this time Rachael is only accepting clients at a Self Pay rate of $125.
We will provide a Superbill that can be submitted to your insurance for possible reimbursement. Be aware that services not covered by your insurance are your responsibility.
Please check with your insurance company prior to your appointment to confirm eligibility, deductible and copay information. Payment is due at the time of service.
Late Cancellation & No Show Policy:
- If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay $75 that will be collected that day.
- Also if you do not show up for an appointment and have a reoccurring appointment time, you will be taken off of the schedule after two no-shows and will need to contact the office to reschedule a new appointment time.