Rachael K. Julstrom, MA, LPC is a Master Level Therapist who specializes in working with young adults (18+) who are having issues with:
- College Issues
- Boundaries ( with peers and family )
- Career Counseling
- Big Emotions ( Such as Anxiety Attacks & Depressive Episodes )
- Healthy and Toxic Relationships
- Coping Skills
- Suicidal Thoughts and Behaviors
Using DBT ( Dialectical Behavioral Therapy) it is the best way to help a client develop skills that will last them a lifetime.
Rachael holds a Masters Degree in Counseling from Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary and a Bachelor of Communication from the University of Arkansas.
- Self Pay – Individual Therapy Session 60 minutes – $100
- Self Pay – Mini Session – 30 minutes – $50
- Insurance Pay – This will depend on your insurance. You may have a deductible or a co-pay that will be due at the time of service.
- Coaching/Crisis calls – FREE ( after being an established client of 3 or more sessions ) (10 min or less)
- Scholarships: if you are in need of a reduced rate please contact the therapist and discuss this with them to see what would be available.
- Letter from a therapist – $100
- FMLA Paperwork Filled out – $100 ( Will only be filled out client attends at least 6 sessions )
- No Call/No Show – $45
- Late Cancel (Less the 24 hours) – $75
UPDATE 3/29/2021- Please be advised that at this time Insurance is Vastly different from one client to the other. We are processing claims daily and have full understanding after 30 – 45 days as to what insurance is covering. We are advising people that once insurance has processed we will process your credit card on file. You are welcome to make a pre-payment and we will happily reimburse at the end of the year or the end of therapy any remaining credit.
- United Healthcare
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- I am not in-network with any additional insurance companies at this time. Yet, we will provide a Superbill that can be submitted to your insurance for possible reimbursement with your Out of Network Benefits. Be aware that services not covered by your insurance are your responsibility. Please check with your insurance company prior to your appointment to confirm eligibility, deductible and copay information. Payment is due at the time of service.
- Payment can be in cash or with major cards. We keep your credit card on file for one calendar year to pay for any upcoming appointments or take care of any late cancellation or no-show fees.
- If for some reason you have a client balance or an insurance balance that is $100 or over, you will not be allowed to make any additional appointments until the balance is paid in full.
Late Cancellation & No Show Policy:
- If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay $75 that will be collected that day.
- Also if you do not show up for an appointment and have a reoccurring appointment time, you will be taken off of the schedule after two no-shows and will need to contact the office to reschedule a new appointment time.