When looking for a therapist, it’s important to ask questions that will help you find a therapist who is a good fit for you and your needs. Here are some questions to consider:
- What is your experience working with people who have similar concerns to mine?
- What type of therapy do you specialize in?
- What is your approach to therapy?
- What is your availability?
- What are your fees?
- What are your qualifications and credentials?
- How do you work with clients who have difficulty expressing their thoughts and feelings?
- How do you handle confidentiality and privacy?
- How do you work with clients who have experienced trauma?
- How do you involve family members or partners in therapy, if at all?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- What are some common goals or outcomes that you help clients achieve?
- What is your plan for measuring progress in therapy?
- How do you handle crisis situations?
- What is your philosophy on the use of medication in combination with therapy?
These questions can help you determine if a particular therapist is a good match for your needs and goals.
Want to Book with one of our therapist? It is easy! You can book ONLINE 24/7 or you can Call or Text 816.500.2070. You can email us also at Rachael@middlepathmo.com.