We are hiring!
These are W2 opportunities:
Middle Path Counseling MO accepts undergrad and graduate level interns. To apply, please send a CV and writing sample along with a letter detailing which program, start and stop dates, as well as hour requirements to email@example.com .
- Working with individuals ages 18 and older in a private practice / outpatient setting
- Possibility of working in the Blue Springs, MO office 1-2 days a week, along with Telehealth
- Open to learning DBT and the full model of Consultation Team, Coaching Calls, Individual Sessions and Group Therapy
- Ability to see between 5-10 clients a week
- Must be able with to attend weekly Consultation team on Tuesdays at 2PM and 1 hour of 1:2 supervision on Wednesdays.
- Open to co-lead virtual or in-person group
If selected after the initial review, you will be invited to schedule an interview.