Counseling Intern – Central Methodist University
Tanna Is Currently Accepting New Clients who are female and 18 and older via Online.
Tanna is currently working on her Master of Science at Central Methodist University in the Clinical Counseling Program. Tanna is excited to work with individuals in their walk-through life to empower them in understanding they can develop lifelong skills to cope and manage emotions that can come along with difficult situations. Tanna is open-minded and works from a non-judgmental stance with clients of many diverse populations.
Tanna is open-minded and works from a non-judgemental stance with clients of many diverse populations, including LGBTQIA+ and Poly communities. Her clinical interests are focused in working with individuals with sexual issues, non-traditional relationships, and trauma.
Tanna works with:
- Individuals and Couples 18 and older
- Suicidal Thoughts and Ideation
- Self Pay – Individual Therapy Session 60 minutes – $40
- Coaching/Crisis calls – FREE ( after being an established client of 3 or more sessions) (10 min or less)
- Letter from a therapist – $100
- FMLA Paperwork Filled out – $100 ( Will only be filled out client attends at least 6 sessions )
- No Call/No Show – $40
- Late Cancel (Less the 24 hours) – $40
- Scholarships – These are on a case by case basis and it will go on a 3 to 6 month commitment. If you need therapy and can not afford it, please do not let this hold you back.
Late Cancellation & No Show Policy:
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay $40 that will be collected that day. Also if you do not show up for an appointment and have a reoccurring appointment time, you will be taken off of the schedule after two no-shows and will need to contact the office to reschedule a new appointment time.