Beginning Jan 1, 2020, New appointments or New Insurance Clients – $150 will be collected at the first appointment and then run your insurance. Once insurance has processed we will either keep the remainder as a credit to your account or refund you.
- Self Pay -Intake/Initial Assessment 60 minutes – $125
- Self Pay – Individual Therapy Session 50 minutes – $100
- Insurance Pay – This will depend on your insurance. You may have a deductible or a co-pay that will be due at the time of service.
- Coaching/Crisis calls – FREE ( after being an established client of 3 or more sessions ) (10 min or less)
- Scholarships: if you are in need of a reduced rate please contact the therapist and discuss this with her to see what would be available.
- Letter from a therapist – $25
- FMLA Paperwork Filled out – $100 ( Will only be filled out client attends at least 6 sessions )
- No Call/No Show – $75
- Late Cancel (Less the 24 hours) – $75
- VA – Veterans Affairs
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- I am not in-network with any additional insurance companies at this time. Yet, I will bill your insurance electronically if you have out-of-network benefits. Be aware that services not covered by your insurance are your responsibility. Please check with your insurance company prior to your appointment to confirm eligibility, deductible and copay information. Payment is due at the time of service, and receipts can be provided for submission to your insurance if needed.
- Payment can be in cash or with major cards. We keep your credit card on file to pay for any upcoming appointments or take care of any late cancellation or no-show fees.
- If for some reason you have a client balance or an insurance balance that is $200 or over, you will not be allowed to make any additional appointments until the balance is paid in full.
Late Cancellation & No Show Policy:
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay $75that will be collected that day.
- Also if you do not show up for an appointment and have a reoccurring appointment time, you will be taken off of the schedule after two no-shows and will need to contact the office to reschedule a new appointment time.