We are hiring for a PT DBT Group Leader. You will be asked to lead 2-4 DBT Groups a week. We are currently looking for a LPC, LCPC, LCSW, PLPC or the like to lead DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy) In-Person in Blue Springs, MO or Telehealth in Missouri, Kansas and Arkansas.
DBT Training will be offered and compensation can be a hourly rate or 50/50 split for the first 6 months (licensed) and 9 months (pre-licensed).
- Must be available during late afternoons and evenings on weekdays (3-8pm MT on Monday to Thursday).
- Master’s degree in mental health or related field required
- Experience working with youth and young adults 18 and older preferred.
- Passionate about the benefits of group therapy and skilled in conducting group therapy
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Creative and engaging, especially over video!
- The technical ability to run effective telehealth sessions
- Reliable WIFI connection when meeting with clients
- Familiarity with and willingness to use cloud-based communication software—Gmail, Slack, Zoom, Dropbox–in addition to EMR and outcomes survey software on a daily basis
- Part time W2 with eventual transition to full-time role (we will pay your payroll taxes).
We are looking for individuals who want to learn DBT and be a part of a Private Practice setting that allows for autonomy and opportunity to grow in a team setting while experience financial growth and employment benefits.
Please send Resume and References to Rachael@middlepathmo.com