Jennifer Gangel Pharm.D
Counseling Intern – Emporia State University
$30 a Session & seeing people via Telehealth
Is accepting new clients.
Jennifer is a graduate student getting her master’s degree in Clinical Counseling/ Addiction Concentration at Emporia State University.
Jennifer is uniquely qualified to work with healthcare workers. I can also address clients experiencing trauma and grief/loss. I would say I have experience working with family members of those with substance use disorders to educate and support them but I would not say “specialty”
Jennifer Works with:
- Supporting Family Members with Addictions
- Adolescents (10-19)
- Young Adults (19 and older)
- Self Pay – Individual Therapy Session 60 minutes – $30
- Coaching/Crisis calls – FREE ( after being an established client of 3 or more sessions) (10 min or less)
- Letter from a therapist – $100
- FMLA Paperwork Filled out – $100 ( Will only be filled out client attends at least 6 sessions )
- No Call/No Show – $30Late Cancel (Less the 24 hours) – $30
- Scholarships – These are on a case by case basis and it will go on a 3 to 6 month commitment. If you need therapy and can not afford it, please do not let this hold you back.
Late Cancellation & No Show Policy:
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay $30 that will be collected that day. Also if you do not show up for an appointment and have a reoccurring appointment time, you will be taken off of the schedule after two no-shows and will need to contact the office to reschedule a new appointment time.