Counseling Intern – Avila University
Taking New Clients Starting Jan 17, 2022
Jazmine specifically works with those who are minorities as well as all other walks of life. Jazmine is from Avila University completing her masters. She enjoys working with adolescents and adults. She is accepting new patients and seeing clients via Telehealth.
Jazmine works with:
- Adolescents( 10-19)
- Adults (19 and older)
- Interpersonal skills
- Anger management
- Self Pay – Individual Therapy Session 60 minutes – $30
- Coaching/Crisis calls – FREE ( after being an established client of 3 or more sessions) (10 min or less)
- Letter from a therapist – $100
- FMLA Paperwork Filled out – $100 ( Will only be filled out client attends at least 6 sessions )
- No Call/No Show – $30
- Late Cancel (Less the 24 hours) – $30
- Scholarships – These are on a case by case basis and it will go on a 3 to 6 month commitment. If you need therapy and can not afford it, please do not let this hold you back.
Late Cancellation & No Show Policy:
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay $30 that will be collected that day. Also if you do not show up for an appointment and have a reoccurring appointment time, you will be taken off of the schedule after two no-shows and will need to contact the office to reschedule a new appointment time.