Must have current MO or KS clinical license (LPC, LCPC, LCSW, LMFT)
Middle Path Counseling – MO is a small counseling group headquartered in Blue Springs, MO and was established in 2018. Our mission and values are based on Consistency, Accountably and Reliability. We also provide a supportive group environment for our staff. We do contract with most major insurance companies to be an outreach to the community.
Our clientele is diverse in age, gender, ethnicity, and culture, our ideal candidate must enjoy helping people through diagnosis such as Borderline Personality Disorder and BiPolar I & II Disorder, as well as depression, anxiety, relationships struggles, grief & loss, transition, adverse life experiences, trauma and has some informed trauma care experience. We provide support to individuals including adolescents (10-17), young adults (18-24) and adult individuals. We do the marketing, provide the space and systems, do most of the admin – all for you so you can focus on doing therapy.
We are expanding and looking for new team members to offer support to clients in our office in Blue Springs, MO and via Telehealth to Kansas and Missouri.
As a Full-Time Therapist you would be asked to see between 24-28 people weekly with the ability to lead/co-lead a group ( either online or in person).
Compensation: This is a W2 position, we operate off of a 60/40 model for clinicians in the first 6 Months. Once 6 months are established we will then discuss increased compensation.
- 2 years experience
- Ability to work from home ( Telehealth) or In-Person ( Blue Springs, MO) or a Hybrid.
- Must be willing to learn DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy) and go through a minimum of a 12 hour training program.
- Flexible schedule and available to see some clients in the evenings (No Weekends).
- Must be self-motivating, able to work independently, have strong organizational and time management skills; have the ability to communicate and collaborate with a variety of individuals, teams, and systems. Knowledge of ethics, laws, and regulations governing their license.
- Ability to lead/co-lead group therapy.
- Must have current liability insurance.
- Fully Furnished Offices
- Administrative Support
- Billing and Credentialing Support
- HIPAA Compliant EHR System
- Treatment Planning Software
- Electronic Paperwork Platform
- Business Cards
- Website Exposure, Social Media Marketing
- Optional Opportunities to Lead Groups, Retreats, and Training
- Collaborative Family Environment with Staff Meetings, Family Gatherings
Job Benefits Include:
- W-2 Employee
- Medical Healthcare Benefits to choose from (for Full-time employees)
- Flexible schedule
- We provide a clean, neatly, decorated space with no overhead for you.
- We get the clients for you, no personal marketing required.
- We will manage all billing for insurance and private pay clients, no lost productive hours trying to collect your hard-earned money
- 40 Hours PTO
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- CEU Allowance + Professional Trainings
- Monday to Friday
If this sounds interesting to you please email your resume to email@example.com.