Middle Path Counseling – MO is a small counseling firm looking for great counselors to join our group. We are looking for Fully and Pre-Licenced LCSWS, LPC, LCPC, PLPC, PLMFT, MFT and the like.
Middle Path Counseling MO is a primarily DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy)practice that focuses on clients who are 18 and older. We also utilize EMDR (Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing).
Our mission and values are based on Consistency, Accountably and Reliability. We also provide a supportive group environment for our staff. We do contract with most major insurance companies to be an outreach to the community.
While we are a private practice and it is a W2 position we want to focus on autonomy and letting you feel the ability to make decisions as a therapist. If you are looking for the room to grow professionally and financially then we are a great fit.
FT Responsibilities include:
- Seeing between 20-25 clients a week
- Leading 1 DBT Focused Group
- Weekly Consultation Team
- Responding to Coaching Calls (DBT Focused)
PRE – LICENSED:
This is a W2 position, we operate off of a 50/50 model for clinicians in the first 9 Months. Once 9 months then we discuss a raise or change in %.
- You will need to consider outside supervision if all slots are filled on site.
With Licensed we would operate at a different % for a different time frame. This can be negotiated.
- Ability to work home ( Telehealth) or In-Person ( Blue Springs, MO) or a Hybrid.
- 12 hour DBT Training Program
- Flexible schedule and available to see some clients in the evenings (No Weekends).
- 40 Hours PTO
- Health insurance
- CEU Allowance + Professional Trainings
We are looking for people who are self-motivating, able to work independently, have strong organizational and time management skills; have the ability to communicate and collaborate with a variety of individuals, teams, and systems. Knowledge of ethics, laws, and regulations governing their license.
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.