( Independent Contractor )
For an Appointment feel free to Call or Text 816-287-3186
Or Email email@example.com
Erin Bell, MA, S-MFT (Supervised Marriage and Family Therapist) is from the Kansas City area and graduated from the University of Central Missouri with her Bachelors of Arts in Communication and Psychology in 2005. After years of being a military spouse and stay at home mom, enduring hardships of her own that required her own need for counseling, Erin knew how important the work of therapy is and how impactful the field of counseling is. Erin knew that she was meant to be a counselor to help others and embarked on the journey to become a therapist in 2016. Erin then completed her Master’s Degree with Capella University in Marriage and Family Therapy.
Erin is passionate about helping marriages, families, couples, and individuals move through their own journey in life so they may live fully and love deeply. Erin offers Biblical Counseling if preferred, as she is a believer in Jesus and continues to grow deeper in knowledge and faith spiritually and theologically within a therapeutic lens.
Erin offers therapy through the lens of Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), and EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) as well as various modalities of treatment that are effective in therapy. Currently, Erin works with adults, couples, adolescents, and families. Erin works with those who have experienced trauma, attachment issues, and a variety of situations with a specialty in working with military members and their spouses, military families, deployment preparation and reintegration as well as a specialty in working with adoptive and foster families. Erin sees a variety of clients and works to treat a variety of clientele situations and issues. Erin views the space you share with her in the therapy room an honor and privilege and she knows what a big step it is to walk in a new uncomfortable space of freeing yourself from the difficulties you’re facing. She is committed to walking alongside you in helping you make a positive change in your life.
- Self Pay -Intake/Initial Assessment 60 minutes – $125
- Self Pay – Individual Session – $75
- Self Pay – Couples Therapy – $100
- Self Pay – Family Therapy – $130
- Scholarships: if you are in need of a reduced rate please contact the therapist and discuss this with her to see what would be available.
- FMLA Paperwork Filled out – $100 ( Will only be filled out client attends at least 6 sessions )
- No Call/No Show – $75
- Late Cancel (Less the 24 hours) – $75
- Coaching/Crisis calls – FREE (after being an established client of 3 or more sessions) (10 min or less)
- I am not in-network with any additional insurance companies at this time.
- Payment can be in cash or with major cards. We keep your credit card on file to pay for any upcoming appointments or take care of any late cancellation or no-show fees.
- If for some reason you have a client balance or an insurance balance that is $200 or over, you will not be allowed to make any additional appointments until the balance is paid in full.
Late Cancellation & No Show Policy:
- If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay $75that will be collected that day.
- Also if you do not show up for an appointment and have a reoccurring appointment time, you will be taken off of the schedule after two no-shows and will need to contact the office to reschedule a new appointment time.