Counseling Intern – Emporia State University
Daniel Is Currently Accepting New Clients who are male and female and 18 and older via Online.
Daniel is completing his Master’s in Clinical Counseling from Emporia State University. He is passionate about the power of Mindfulness, and is focused on working with adolescents and adults dealing with stress, anxiety, and depression. He has a particular interest in working with those who have acquired a disability through injury or illness. Daniel’s personal journey through spinal cord injury has given him a unique insight into the emotional challenges of disability.
Daniel Works with:
- ADA Clients
- Young Adults (18 and older)
- LGBTQIA Issues/Transitioning
- Domestic Violence
- Relationship Issues
- Self Pay – Individual Therapy Session 60 minutes – $40
- Coaching/Crisis calls – FREE ( after being an established client of 3 or more sessions) (10 min or less)
- Letter from a therapist – $100
- FMLA Paperwork Filled out – $100 ( Will only be filled out client attends at least 6 sessions )
- No Call/No Show – $40
- Late Cancel (Less the 24 hours) – $40
- Scholarships – These are on a case by case basis and it will go on a 3 to 6 month commitment. If you need therapy and can not afford it, please do not let this hold you back.
Late Cancellation & No Show Policy:
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay $40 that will be collected that day. Also if you do not show up for an appointment and have a reoccurring appointment time, you will be taken off of the schedule after two no-shows and will need to contact the office to reschedule a new appointment time.