Counselor In Training
Brittany Is Currently Accepting New Clients who are female and 18 and older via In-Person and Online.
Brittany is a Master Level Therapist who has a passion for working with adoptees and anyone impacted by adoption.
Brittany’s work focuses on adults who are having issues with:
Adults (18 and older)
Grief and loss
- Self Pay – Intake – Initial Assessment (60 Minutes) $150
- Self Pay – Individual Therapy Session 60 minutes – $125
- Self Pay – Mini Session – 30 minutes – $70
- Coaching/Crisis calls – FREE (after being an established client of 4 or more sessions) (10 min or less)
- Scholarships: if you are in need of a reduced rate please contact the therapist and discuss this with them to see what would be available.
- Letter from a therapist – $100
- FMLA Paperwork Filled out – $100 ( Will only be filled out client attends at least 6 sessions )
- No Call/No Show – $75
- Late Cancel (Less the 24 hours) – $75
- United Healthcare
- United Health Care – Missouri Exchange
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield (PPO)
- We do not accept EAP’s at this time.
We will provide a Superbill that can be submitted to your insurance for possible reimbursement. Be aware that services not covered by your insurance are your responsibility.
Please check with your insurance company prior to your appointment to confirm eligibility, deductible and copay information. Payment is due at the time of service.
Late Cancellation & No Show Policy:
- If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay $75 that will be collected that day.
- Also if you do not show up for an appointment and have a reoccurring appointment time, you will be taken off of the schedule after two no-shows and will need to contact the office to reschedule a new appointment time.