Counseling Intern – Emporia State University
Allison Is Currently Accepting New Clients who are female and 14 and older via In-Person and Online.
Allison enjoys working with adolescents and adults to become their best selves. As an intern, she hopes to specialize in marriage and couples therapy utilizing mindfulness techniques to help others become more intentional partners and people. Allison is completing her Master’s in Clinical Counseling at Emporia State University and is accepting new clients via Telehealth.
Allison Works With:
- Adolescents (14-18)
- Adults (19 and older)
- Marriage/Relationship Issues
- Anger management
- Self Pay – Individual Therapy Session 60 minutes – $40
- Coaching/Crisis calls – FREE ( after being an established client of 3 or more sessions) (10 min or less)
- Letter from a therapist – $100
- FMLA Paperwork Filled out – $100 ( Will only be filled out client attends at least 6 sessions )
- No Call/No Show – $40
- Late Cancel (Less the 24 hours) – $40
- Scholarships – These are on a case by case basis and it will go on a 3 to 6 month commitment. If you need therapy and can not afford it, please do not let this hold you back.
Late Cancellation & No Show Policy:
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay $40 that will be collected that day. Also if you do not show up for an appointment and have a reoccurring appointment time, you will be taken off of the schedule after two no-shows and will need to contact the office to reschedule a new appointment time.